Indoor Group Classes
WE ARE HERE FOR “YOU & FidO” YEAR-ROUND and ALL
OUR GROUP CLASSES ARE “LIVE IN-PERSON” and
INDOOR CLASSES ARE NOW OPEN-ENROLLMENT!!!
Whether you are looking for manners, basics, intermediate, advanced, obedience, trick, off-leash, Companion Dog Training, Comfort Dog Training, Emotional Support Dog Training, Therapy Dog Training, Service Dog Training or Assistance Dog Training this is the place for you.
ALL NEW OPEN-ENROLLMENT ALLOWS YOU TO BEGIN ANY TUESDAY
CLASSES ARE RUNNING & SPACE IS AVAILABLE.
Just check the registration form for the Group Class you are interested in,
Register, Pay in full and join us on the date you registered for!
*Note: All Classes run for 6 Consecutive weeks regardless of the date you start and
there will be NO exceptions to this rule at any time. There will be NO make-up Classes
offered at all, No Refunds partial or full @ any time.
Puppy/Novice/Beginners, AKC/STAR Puppy Group (6 classes)
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 6:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 6:30 PM
Adult/Intermediate/Advanced+, AKC/CGC Group (6 classes)
- Tuesday, April 5, 2022 at 7:45 PM
- Tuesday, April 12, 2022 at 7:45 PM
- Tuesday, April 19, 2022 at 7:45 PM
- Tuesday, April 26, 2022 at 7:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 3, 2022 at 7:45 PM
- Tuesday, May 10, 2022 at 7:45 PM
Current Indoor Group Training Offerings:
*Please note; All our classes are Official *AKC/*S.T.A.R. Puppy & *AKC/*CGC Recognized & Approved.
OPEN-ENROLLMENT Group Training Classes begin every Tuesday, in 2022 for 6 week intervals!!!
- 7:00pm is a Combined Puppy/Beginner/Novice/Adults+ Class that is offered occasionally Only!
- 6:30pm for Puppies/Beginners/Novice to 1+ years of age
- 7:45pm for Adults 1+ years (& Advanced Puppies~determined @ the sole discretion of RufF lOve dOg traiNIng/Alice Marino ONLY)
- Classes will be held at New Dorp Moravian Church at 2205 Richmond Road
- Entry to the property is on Todt Hill Road off Richmond Road. (It is the first Bldg on your right and parking is located directly behind the Bldg)
About the Training:
We will be working indoors for these classes.
- The 6:30pm (or 7:00pm) group will be for Puppies/ Beginners/Novice to 1 year (+) of age
- The 7:45pm (or 7:00pm) will be for Adult dOgs aged usually 1 year+
- Please note, the groups are OPEN to ALL breeds (mixed & pedigreed) and sizes.
Our group classes are a step above the regular Puppy/Beginner/Novice & Adult/Intermediate/Advanced Group Classes offered elsewhere as they are personally run by AKC Approved Instructor/Evaluator Alice Marino and offer each puppy/dOg the opportunity to be tested for the above mentioned AKC Recognized Titles.
Please note, you do NOT have to take the test to be in any of our Group Classes, it is completely optional. NO obligation.
All classes include socialization, obedience, lOve and participation during class as well as “hooman” homework and follow AKC/CGC protocol.
Proof of current vaccinations &/or titers are required and MUST be presented PRIOR to start date as well as a clean fecal!
These MUST be emailed directly to email@example.com
- COST: $345
- Fee must be paid in full one week in advance prior to start date directly to Alice! Find Alice using name or phone number:
- This is 1st come 1st serve, so if you want to join us, Register EARLY as classes fill up quickly!
- Please contact Alice directly with any questions or any payment related concerns @ 646-596-6706
- Fill out the form below
- Make payment DIRECTLY to Alice via Zelle or Venmo
About Indoor Classes
Basics can include:
- come when called,
- hands signals,
- leave it,
- drop it,
- intro to leash walking,
- loose leash walking,
- walking past other dOgs,
- sitting to be pet,
- handling of paws and face, ears, mouth and being brushed to name a few
Adults/Intermediate/Advanced classes will:
- proof all basics as well as,
- introduce off-leash proofing,
- additional commands where appropriate such as;
- to name a few.
- All accompanying hand signals will also be taught where appropriate.
- A complete handout will be given to each team with full explanations of required behaviors and expected progress
Dogs of ALL BREEDS ~ ALL SIZES are welcome as well as your hoomans, family, and friends. All applicants MUST be approved by RufF lOve dOg traiNIng inC and interview (if requested) prior to Group Class start date. There are No Make-up Classes at any time and No Refunds for Group Training Classes (full or partial).
*AKC – America Kennel Club
*CGC – Canine Good Citizen
*S.T.A.R. – Socialization, Training, Activity, and a Responsible owner
*APDT – Association of Professional Dog Trainers
*C.L.A.S.S. – Canine Life and Social Skills
*IACP – International Association of Canine Professionals
*IAABC – International Association of Animal Behavior Consultants
Please contact Alice Marino with any additional questions.