Outdoor Group Classes
Outdoor Group Classes
WE ARE HERE FOR “YOU & FidO” YEAR-ROUND and ALL OUR GROUP CLASSES ARE “LIVE & IN-PERSON” and ARE ALL OPEN-ENROLLMENT!!!
Current Outdoor Group Training Offerings:
“RufFlOvers Outdoor Adventures” is a NEW WEEKLY MEET-UP GROUP STARTING TUESDAY EVENINGS @ 7:00PM for enjoying outdoor activities w/your dog. To join our “RufFlOvers Outdoor Adventures” Group Classes you MUST be a current or prior client or receive personal approval from Alice Marino before Registering!
About the Training:
- We will be meeting at different locations Tuesday evenings on Staten Island.
- We will do various drill-work, group sniffaris, walks, manners, meet n greets, socialization w/each other for the dogs and the humans as well.
- Only one handler per dog @ a time but you can change off among your family/group. The rest will observe when not working directly w/the dog and hang back if we’re walking as to not confuse the dogs or handlers.
- We might meet at the Boardwalk one week, Clove Lake Park, Gateway National Park, Fort Wadsworth & many other locations to be announced.
- You will sign-up for 4 consecutive classes (which MUST be completed within 5 consecutive classes if necessitated & approved by Alice only) however, if the weather is inclement (ie. raining (not a light drizzle), too cold, too hot or humid to be safe) we will just move the class to the following date and add a date on at the end.
PLEASE NOTE… Private In-Home Training is always available throughout the entire year!
Proof of current (CORE ONLY) vaccinations &/or titers are required and must be presented PRIOR to start date as well as a clean fecal!
These MUST be emailed directly to email@example.com
Note: Flexi-Leashes are NOT PERMITTED EVER! Maximum leash length permitted is 6′ for safety! Leashes will be available for purchase on site.
- COST: $195 ($50 PER CLASS FOR AUGUST 2023)
- The fee is $195 per dOg/handler team for 4 meet-ups which will be 60+ minutes depending on the size of the group.
- Fee must be paid in full one week in advance prior to start date directly to Alice! Find Alice using name or phone number: (see below)
- This is 1st come 1st serve, so if you want to join us, Register & pay EARLY as classes fill up quickly!
- Please contact Alice directly with any questions or any payment related concerns @ 646-596-6706
- You MUST be a prior or current client to join us! No exceptions unless approved by Alice Marino personally!
- Fill out the form below
- Make payment DIRECTLY to Alice via Zelle or Venmo
About Outdoor Classes
Dogs of ALL BREEDS ~ ALL SIZES are welcome as well as your humans, family, and friends. All applicants MUST be approved by RufF lOve dOg traiNIng inC and interview (if requested) prior to Group Class start date. There are No Make-up Classes at any time and No Refunds for Group Training Classes (full or partial).